Sunday, May 31, 2009

The journalism an I

When I was in 4th senior form, I always have journalism in my mind. But that doesn’t mean that I was really sure to study this career, as of the enormous quantity of journalists that graduated every year. In spite of this thought that I have about my future, I decide to study this, because is a career that have many aspects that I will like to develop in my life.
I think that too much persons who study my career want something similar, like to treat to change a piece of the world and also our society. And from my point of view I think that is very logic, because the journalism is called the 4th power of our republic, because under any new there is involucrate the different ideas of the journalist that is transmitting a new.
In the future is necessary that all journalists in Chile have to know as minimum two languages, for the reason that in that way we can export some professionals to others countries.
My favorite subject of my career is to transmit sports news, because is the most passion topic of this job.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Digo, I cannot evaluate task 4.

    t´s past the deadline, The deadline, as you know, is 48 hours after the class, i.e. Saturday 30th, midnight.

    You get no points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diego.

    This time I understand that you are not interested in passing the course-

    No points on this one-.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete